- One G-Pass to see ABBA Mania
- When: Wednesday, November 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $22 for the rear orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony sections (up to $45.45 value)
- $31 for the orchestra section (up to $62.05 value)
- $39 for the platinum section (up to $77.90 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: a polished, world-traveling tribute band based out of London’s West End
- Where you’ve seen them (if you’re European): joined by original ABBA members for a television special viewed by more than 11 million people in celebration of ABBA’s 30th anniversary
- Hits you’ll hear: “Mamma Mia,” “Voulez Vous,” “Dancing Queen,” “Winner Takes It All”
- What you’ll see: accurate costumes, colorful lights, live instruments, multimedia spectacles, probably at least one ABBA T-shirt
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.