- One G-Pass to LeAnn Rimes One Christmas Concert
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for the rear orchestra or mezzanine (up to $67.15 value)
- $25 for the balcony (up to $45.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 8: LeAnn Rimes’ age when she first grabbed the nation’s country fans by the bolo tie, thanks to her channeling of Patsy Cline on Star Search
- 13: her age when she topped the country charts with the hit single “Blue”
- 32: her current age, but also the age her voice has resembled since she was 8
- More numbers that confirm her talent and work ethic: over 40 million albums sold, two Grammys, three Academy of Country Music Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, two novels, two children’s books, one acting career
- Christmas classics to expect live: seasonal tunes from her most recent release, One Christmas – Chapter 1, including “Silent Night” and “Blue Christmas”
- Non-Christmas classics to expect live: twangy hits such as “How Do I Live,” “Can’t Fight the Moonlight,” and cuts from 2013’s Spitfire
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.