- One G-Pass to see Canadian Brass
- When: Thursday, December 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $56.70 value)
- $23 for front balcony seating (up to $45.70 value)
- $18 for rear balcony seating (up to $35.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Five players
- 7,000 live appearances
- Currently the Ensemble in Residence at the University of Toronto
- Performs exclusively on a set of 24K gold-plated Artisan Bach and Conn horns
- Canadian Brass is made up of founding member Chuck Daellenbach (tuba), Christopher Coletti and Caleb Hudson (trumpets), Achilles Liarmakopoulos (trombone), and Bernhard Scully (horn)
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.