What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Sha Na Na Sings Hits From the Movie Grease
- When: Friday, January 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $31 for platinum level seating (up to $63.05 value)
- $26 for orchestra level seating (up to $52.35 value)
- $20 for rear orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony seating (up to $41.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sha Na Na
- You know Sha Na Na as: the doo-wop group that had their own TV variety show, shocked the hippies at Woodstock by not being hippies, and rocked the Rydell High hop as Johnny Casino and the Gamblers in Grease
- Fun Sha Na Na facts you may not know: they played with John Lennon and Yoko Ono at Madison Square Garden, lil’ Bruce Springsteen opened for them, and the whole group was born wearing black T-shirts with cut-off sleeves
- The special event: the group is celebrating its 45th anniversary with a tour showcasing all of the hits from “Grease”
- Sha Na Na tunes you won’t be surprised to hear: “Born to Hand Jive,” “Those Magic Changes,” “Blue Moon,” “Tears on My Pillow”
- Grease hits you’ll be surprised to hear Sha Na Na’d: “Hopelessly Devoted to You,” “Greased Lightning,” and “Sandy,” which was written by the Na’s pianist, Screamin’ Scott Simon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bergen Performing Arts Center on 1/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.