- One G-pass to see Kim Russo
- When: Thursday, March 12 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for platinum section, rows AT–CT (up to $88.90 value)
- $39 for platinum section, rows A–G (up to $78.15 value)
- $29 for orchestra section, rows L–AA (up to $56.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Also known as: The Happy Medium
- 9: the age when she claims to have started seeing spirits
- Host of: The Haunting Of, a documentary TV show on The Biography Channel and Lifetime Movie Network
- Celebrity clients: Regis Philbin, Carnie Wilson, Giancarlo Esposito
- At her live show: she’ll try and connect with the spirits of audience members’ loved ones
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.