All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Pure Prairie League, Firefall, and Atlanta Rhythm Section
- When: Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18 for balcony seating (up to $35.20 value)
- $23 for mezzanine seating (up to $45.70 value)
- $34 for orchestra seating (up to $67.40 value)
- $39 for platinum seating (up to $78.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pure Prairie League, Firefall, and Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Pure Prairie League: ever since “Amie” vaulted the band to fame in 1974, Pure Prairie League has leavened twangy country with a dose of ’70s soft-rock groove
- Firefall: don’t let the flute trills and bouncy soft-rock melody of its Top 10 hit “You Are the Woman” fool you; Firefall knows how to heat up its riffs in crowd-rockers such as “Cinderella”
- Atlanta Rhythm Section: a sonic blood-brother to southern-rock titans Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers, ARS has amassed a passionate fanbase with road-trip-friendly jams such as “Doraville,” ”I’m Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight,” and ”Imaginary Lover”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bergen Performing Arts Center on 4/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.