What You'll Get
- Admission to see The Vienna Boys’ Choir or The Glimmer Twins, a tribute to The Rolling Stones
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Vienna Boys’ Choir on Wednesday, October 22 at 7 p.m.
- $22 for rear orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony seating (up to $45.45 value)
- $28 for orchestra seating (up to $56.45 value)
- $39 for platinum seating (up to $77.90 value)
The Glimmer Twins on Friday, October 24, at 8 p.m.
- $17 for orchestra seating (up to $34.95 value)
- $28 for platinum seating (up to $56.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Vienna Boys’ Choir
- The year the Vienna Boys’ Choir formed: 1498
- The percentage of original singers in this performance: 0
- The ages of the current singers: 10–14 years old
- The number of touring groups that represent the choir: 4
- The names of the touring groups: Bruckner, Haydn, Mozart, and Schubert, named in honor of the Fab Four of Austrian composers
- The music the choir performs: Austrian folk songs, traditional hymns, and classical works
The Glimmer Twins
- The Glimmer Twins are: Keith “Mick Jagger” Call and Bernie “Keith Richards” Bollendorf
- Filling out the band: six more musicians that create a rich sound with keys, woodwinds, drums, and female vocals
- Their commitment to accuracy: Call has perfected all of Mick’s classic moves, Bollendorf dons Keith’s exact costumes, and the whole band keeps their tongues hanging out at all times
- Their acclaim: in the words of the Philadelphia Daily News, “The Glimmer Twins…demonstrate the dramatic difference between a cover band that plays the tunes and a tribute band that lives them.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bergen Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.