What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Berlin Featuring Terri Nunn (up to $29.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Cave
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click to view the venue layout
Berlin Featuring Terri Nunn
- Where the New Wave band formed: Los Angeles
- Why they didn’t name their band Los Angeles: they were smitten with the avant-garde electronic music of German band Kraftwerk
- Why you’d recognize lead singer Terri Nunn’s voice anywhere: she’s the lilting voice heard on Berlin’s hits “The Metro,” “No More Words,” and, most notably, “Take My Breath Away”
- Where else you’ve heard “Take My Breath Away” in pop culture: it was the theme song for Top Gun and was later covered by Jessica Simpson
- What took Terri Nunn’s breath away in addition to music: acting—throughout the decades, the singer has appeared on T.J. Hooker, CBS’s Time Express, and the film Thank God It’s Friday in between leading Berlin and launching her own solo career
- What Berlin did after a lengthy breakup: reformed with new members alongside Terri, toured with INXS, and released more albums—most recently 2013’s Animal
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.