- $15 for one ticket to see Berubians Theatre Company: The Vampire Masquerade (up to $30 value), plus four improv classes (up to $30 value; up to $60 total value)
- Where: The Next Stage Theater
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Parking not included
- Improv classes take place each Monday at 8 p.m. and must be used on consecutive weeks.
Berubians Theatre Company: The Vampire Masquerade
At The Vampire Masquerade, bloodsuckers haunt souls well after All Hallows Eve ends. During the event, the Berubian Theatre Company's thespians unleash their dark sides, infesting the performance space with sinister laughs, irreverent humor, and sultry costumes that entice audiences to bare their necks and beg to be bitten. And such an outcome almost seems inevitable, as audiences are at the heart of the show, interacting with the immortal performers or being thankful that they fill their pockets with garlic every night.
Founded by actor and director Chris Berube, Berubians Theatre Company is a haven for actors and audiences alike. Unlike co-ops and pay-to-play companies, the Berubian Theatre doesn't charge its talent to act, but rather encourages their artistic growth through complimentary workshops and gentle guidance. This translates to happier performers who put on more masterful performances.