Patrons have a chance to learn more about Dallas during a 2.5-hour walking tour and optionally visit 4 additional locations with CityPass
About This Deal
The best way to discover Dallas is walking the city. We will walk around two miles starting at the West End Historic District, the oldest part of the city, and make our way to the Dallas Art District, downtown’s cultural hub, known for the strikingly angular Meyerson Symphony Center, the lavish Winspear Opera House and the Dallas Museum of Art, with its vast collection spanning ancient times to the present. (We will walk around 2 miles).
- What’s included in The CityPASS: admissions to the Sixth Floor Museum, the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, the Perot Museum, and the Dallas Zoo OR the George W. Bush Library.
- Visit to the CityPASS attractions are self-guided, you can visit them in any order, and your pass is valid 9 consecutive days from the day of your excursion. If you buy the CityPASS option, you will receive your CityPASS at the end of the tour
- Departure time: 1:30 p.m.; should arrive 15 minutes earlier
- Departure location: JFK Memorial at 646 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75202, US
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- View the schedule and more information here