What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for the side orchestra section B or G (rows A–P) (up to $52.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The TV Star: after making her mark as first runner-up on NBC’s The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, Bethenny commandeered three seasons of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York City, starred in two spin-offs (Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After), and hosted her eponymous daytime talk show
- The Business Mogul: as founder of the Skinnygirl Cocktails empire, Bethenny has also cornered the market on low-calorie mixed drinks and an entire line of healthy snacks
- The Author: hot on the heels of four best-selling self-help books, including Skinny Dipping and A Place of Yes: 10 Rules for Getting Everything You Want Out of Life, Bethenny recently espoused upon romantic foibles with I Suck at Relationships So You Don’t Have To
- The Prestige: in 2013, she landed on the cover of Forbes magazine, where she made their list of “Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities”
- The Speaker: in addition to being all these things—not to mention a devoted mother—Bethenny still finds time to share her no-nonsense opinions, lifestyle advice, and biting wit with fans during her live appearances
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.