- $17 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $33.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Better Than Ezra
- 1988: the year Better Than Ezra formed at Louisiana State University
- 1995: the year the band dropped their debut album, Deluxe, and found alt-rock ubiquity with their No. 1 hit “Good”
- Reason that song’s still stuck in your head: the “wa-how” chorus
- What bassist Tom Drummond once told CNN about that gap between the band’s formation and eventual success: “It took us seven years to get signed, and then seven weeks to get to No. 1”
- Now, nearly 20 years since Deluxe: the band still rocks out like they’re in their 20s, consistently delivering new albums that pack a power-pop punch
- All Together Now: their seventh studio album, which you’ll hear mixed in with hits such as “Desperately Wanting” and “In the Blood”
- Reason for the title: “It feels like it’s what the band’s about, which is bringing people together and having fun,” singer Kevin Griffin told CBS News
- “Ezralites”: the affectionate nickname of Better Than Ezra’s fans, a club you’re likely to be in after the show
House Of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202