All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Betty Wright and K-Ci & JoJo, starting from $43.50
- Seating: floor, sections 104 A or 108 A, or section 206 B
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where She Started: Betty joined her siblings in a family gospel group, Echoes of Joy, at the tender age of 2.
- What Came Next: She switched gears to soul and R&B, and she won a Grammy in 1976 for Best R&B Song, “Where Is the Love.”
- Where to Begin: “Clean Up Woman,” Betty’s signature song—she recorded it when she was just 17, and it was certified gold in 1971. Since then, it’s been sampled by artists ranging from Sublime to Chance the Rapper.
K-Ci & JoJo
- How you know them: from their megahit “All My Life”
- How else you know them: as members of ’90s R&B group Jodeci
- How they know each other: familially—they’re brothers
- 1999: the year they won the American Music Award for Favorite R&B Band and a Blockbuster Award for Best R&B Group
- 3: the number of Grammy nominations under their proverbial belts
- What to expect at their concert: classic hits and songs from their latest album, My Brother’s Keeper
- How K-Ci cheekily described the album to the Huffington Post: “Good feeling music. We got a couple of baby makers on there.”
The Fine Print