- One ticket to see Beverly Taki and O Sole Trio in concert, with special guest John Treacy Egan
- When: Friday, November 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for the front orchestra (up to $49.50 value)
- $19 for the side or mid orchestra (up to $39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Beverly Taki with O Sole Trio
Great American Songbook standards, pop favorites, rhythm and blues, a touch of Broadway here and there—backed by the David Shenton Orchestra, dynamic singer Beverly Taki can leapfrog from one classic style to the next, showcasing the prowess she’s displayed in Carnegie Hall and Symphony Space. Joining her onstage is Broadway vet John Treacy Egan, who’ll perform selections from The Producers and Phantom of the Opera, and join Taki for a charming duet.
Yet when it comes to genre-hopping, Beverly’s not the only expert who’ll take the stage. Opening the evening is O Sole Trio. Currently touring to sold-out crowds across the U.S., the two skilled vocalists and a multi-instrumentalist know a lot about changing it up with their unique crossover style. Performing their Lincoln Center–commissioned show, From Prima Donna to Post-Madonna, the trio strolls through the repertoires of great Italian-American singers including Enrico Caruso, Frank Sinatra, and Andrea Bocelli.