What You'll Get
- $50 for two VIP tickets (up to $105.48 value)
- $60 for four general-admission tickets (up to $86.76 value)
- VIP tickets include a meet-and-greet with select artists and hosts, a gift bag, and early admission
The BeYOUtiful Tour
- The Show: an interactive event dedicated to supporting cancer patients and their families by raising money through music
- The Beneficiary: Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and families affected by Cancer in the Tri-State area.
- The Hosts: reality TV stars, including Jay G and Nicole Zanatta from Real World and Gina Marie Z from Big Brother, plus a lineup of pop, rock, and hip-hop social-media stars
- Bonus Tracks: Besides the fundraising goals, all of the musicians will perform private, acoustic events for inpatients in cancer treatment centers in every town this tour visits.
- Also Featuring Big Ang from Mob Wives, Nicole from The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and Stephen Baker from the NY Giants will be in attendance.
- Veronica Kole: a bilingual pop performer and songwriter who has performed her dance-friendly tunes across the country
- Jenna Rose: After breaking onto the scene at just 10 years old with the viral hit “My Jeans,” the 17-year-old’s live shows now include original songs and covers of Adele and Fifth Harmony.
- HeeSun Lee: A hip-hop musician who wears her faith on her sleeve, HeeSun Lee challenges preconceived notions in songs such as “I Break Stereotypes.”
- Also Performing: Ty Alexander | Jonah Lesnick | Jimmy Clark | Unique Status | Tyrik Ballard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.