What You'll Get
- $44 for one G-Pass to 97.1 The Eagle presents B.F.D. featuring Rob Zombie, Breaking Benjamin, In This Moment, Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless, We Are Harlot, All That Remains (up to $73.01 value)
- When: Sunday, May 31, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Seating: section 200 or 205, rows FF–XX; 201 or 204, rows LL–XX; or 202 or 203, rows SS–JJJ
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
97.1 The Eagle presents B.F.D.
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of industrial pioneers White Zombie has struck out on his own with several landmark horror-inspired albums, including Hellbilly Deluxe. His love of the macabre extends not only to the shock-rock props, set-pieces, and projections of his live show, but to a successful film career as well—he’s directed the remake of Halloween, The Devil’s Rejects, and the upcoming 31.
- Breaking Benjamin: freshly reformed but retaining their original singer, Breaking Benjamin continues to deliver the insistent vocals and buzzsaw guitars that unleashed the hits “Sooner or Later” and “Breath”
- In This Moment: tying its dark, metal-infused rock to the ethereal vocals of lead singer Maria Brink, In This Moment has churned out a string of singles including “Blood,” “Adrenalize,” and “Sick Like Me”—the last of which is from their most recent album, Black Widow
- All That Remains: fronted by Phil Labonte, formerly of Shadows Fall, All That Remains lets its death metal fly on pitch-black yet highly melodic wings, especially on 2015’s musically complex The Order of Things
- The Pretty Reckless: with a hard-rock sound and gothically titled singles like “Going to Hell,” “Kill Me,” and “Make Me Wanna Die,” it’s no wonder this New York quartet has opened for Evanescence and Marilyn Manson
- The Rest: Halestorm, We Are Harlot
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Gexa Energy Pavilion on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.