- $150 for a three-day pass to Bhakti Fest (up to $300 value)
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7 a.m. to Sunday, June 22, at 11:30 p.m.
- Where: Alliant Energy Center
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees. The value of this Groupon reflects a full-price ticket, and not the early-bird price, which ends February 28.
- Passes include access to all kirtan performances, yoga demonstrations, and workshops, but does not include lodging.<p>
Bhakti Fest Midwest 2014
* What is Bhakti Fest: a festival of love, limberness, and music * What you'll find: kirtan chants, yoga demonstrations, and spiritual-healing workshops * What's kirtan?: an Indian folk-music tradition of call-and-response chanting, rich with intoxicating rhythms and melodies that build verse by verse * Performers: [Krishna Das](http://bhaktifest.com/krishna-das/) (who is also conducting a workshop), [Donna De Lory](http://www.donnadelory.com/), and renowned duo [Prema Hara](http://www.premahara.com/), among others * Effects of kirtan: it creates an atmosphere ripe for spiritual awakening * How Krishna Das, a former rock ‘n' roller and Grammy nominee, explains the atavistic appeal of chanting: "[It] just hits you and you want to be a part of it . . . you don't have to know what it means." * Yoga luminaries on hand: Soul School founder [Sean Johnson](http://gr.pn/1dhxgcq), and Bhakti and Tantra expert [Saul David Raye](http://bhaktifest.com/saul-david-raye-2/) * Other reasons for guests and their centers to attend: for the [healing sanctuary](http://gr.pn/1dhzpEQ), the vendor village, and the chance to stock up an emergency supply of positive vibes