- $9.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $19 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bidi Bidi Banda
- Bidi Bidi Banda: a tribute to ’90s pop star Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, a.k.a. the “Queen of Tejano Music,” who Billboard magazine named the top Latin artist of the 1990s
- The Bidi Bidi Banda beginnings: Lead vocalist Stephanie Bergara grew up in Austin listening to Tejano radio. She dreamed of performing while singing into a hairbrush and sporting her mother’s red lipstick—a look Selena would almost certainly have approved of.
- The Bidi Bidi Banda band: an eight-member outfit featuring some of Austin’s most-talented Latin musicians, complete with a trumpet, saxophone, keyboards, and violin
- The Bidi Bidi Banda brawn: The band flexes its musical muscles in a set packed with interpretations of Selena’s greatest hits (like “Como La Flor”) while the crowd sings along and does the famed “washing machine” dance.