- $19 for one ticket to one session of the Big 10 men’s hockey tournament, plus a T-shirt ($45 value)
- Where: Joe Louis Arena
- Seating: Upper-level general admission
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- The quarterfinals on Thursday, March 19, at 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The semifinals on Friday, March 20, at 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The championship game on Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
Big Ten Hockey Tournament
With less than a month to go in the regular season, the Big Ten tournament looms larger and larger on the schedules of the conference’s six teams. During the inaugural tournament last year, Wisconsin emerged from the single-elimination gauntlet with the crown and an automatic bid to the NCAA Championship. This time around, Minnesota, Michigan, and Penn State all appear primed for a run into postseason play.
The Wolverines are currently equipped with two of the Big Ten’s top three scorers: senior forward Zach Hyman and freshman forward Dylan Larkin. On the other hand, Penn State forward Casey Bailey leads the conference in goals, and Minnesota defenseman Mike Reilly sets the pace in assists. Throughout the tournament, fans will have the chance to scout these and other rising stars before they move onto the pros or sign contracts to play in an experimental league in Antarctica.