What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Big Apple Circus in “Fun2C: A Circus Fantasy”
- When: July 9–12
- Where: Tilles Center Concert Hall
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $16 for seating in back of center loge or far side loge (up to $26.40 value)
- $16 for seating in back of center or far side orchestra, or center or side loge (up to $26.40 value)
- $19 for seating in far side orchestra or center or side loge (up to $31.40 value)
- $23–$32 for seating in center orchestra, front side orchestra, or side orchestra (up to $53.40 value)
- $26 for seating in back of center orchestra or far side orchestra (up to $43.40 value)
- $35–$50 for seating in front orchestra (up to $83.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart for morning shows
- Click here to view the seating chart for evening and weekend shows
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Big Apple Circus in “Fun2C: A Circus Fantasy” at Tilles Center Concert Hall
The Big Apple Circus presents an all-new stage show, FUN2C: A Circus Fantasy, in Tilles Center’s beautiful, air conditioned Concert Hall. This captivating performance showcases the talents of agile jugglers, playful clowns, flying aerialists, skilled animals, flexible acrobats, and more, all directed by the peerless Ringmaster.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem with printed Groupon on day of show at theater door. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must print vouche to redeem; no cell phone service at box office. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.