All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for orchestra level seating (up to $58.35 value)
- $20 for balcony level seating (up to $47.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- The Sound: the big brass and vintage swing sass that jumpstarted the swing revival of the ’90s
- Where You’ve Seen Them: taking the national spotlight with their performance in the 1996 movie and playing the Super Bowl halftime with Stevie Wonder
- What to Expect: a wealth of classics such as “Go Daddy-O” from the days when people said “You’re so money,” alongside numbers from their latest, Rattle Them Bones, that pack the “hi-di-ho” punch of Cab Calloway.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 5:30 p.m. on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices; price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.