- $30 for orchestra level seating (up to $58.35 value)
- $20 for balcony level seating (up to $47.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- The Sound: the big brass and vintage swing sass that jumpstarted the swing revival of the ’90s
- Where You’ve Seen Them: taking the national spotlight with their performance in the 1996 movie and playing the Super Bowl halftime with Stevie Wonder
- What to Expect: a wealth of classics such as “Go Daddy-O” from the days when people said “You’re so money,” alongside numbers from their latest, Rattle Them Bones, that pack the “hi-di-ho” punch of Cab Calloway.
1010 Church St.
Norfolk, VA 23510