- $25 for one G-Pass for reserved mezzanine seating in sections 208–210 (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- The Sound: the big brass and vintage swing sass that jumpstarted the swing revival of the ’90s
- Where You’ve Seen Them: taking the national spotlight with their performance in the 1996 movie Swingers and playing the pro-football championship halftime with Stevie Wonder
- What to Expect: a wealth of classics such as “Go Daddy-O” from the days when people said “You’re so money,” alongside numbers from their latest, Rattle Them Bones, that pack the “hi-di-ho” punch of Cab Calloway.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743