Participants can explore Miami’s landmarks while sitting on a double-decker bus during a panoramic city tour
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Portugese, German, French, and Italian)
- Mobile app available for download free of charge, with live bus arrival times, maps, and routes
- Tour options include Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise and Everglades experience tour.
- Tours operate Thursday?Monday; click here to view the routes and schedules
- Customers can hop on and hop off the bus at their own pace within the validity period of their tickets. The validity period of the classic tour is 1 day; the validity period of the deluxe and premium tour is 2 days.
- Adult tickets valid for customers aged 13 and older; child tickets valid for customers aged 3-12
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Notable sights: South Beach, Downtown Miami, Midtown, Wynwood, Little Havana, and more
- Click here to learn about health and safety measures
About Big Bus Tours
Miami is a city famous for its sunshine and sea breezes, making Big Bus Tours’ open-topped double-decker buses a great way to experience it at speed. The buses cruise through the most thrilling and attractive areas such as South Beach, Downtown Miami, Midtown, Wynwood, Little Havana and more. You will see iconic buildings and monuments like the Freedom Tower, Little Havana Domino Park, Wynwood Walls, Lincoln Road not to mention the sleek shapes and vibrant colors of the Art Deco District. Passengers can hop on and off at every stop for as long as their tickets are valid. This open pass allows visitors to experience the city at their own pace while relying on dependable transportation with commentary from an experienced city guide or sentient PA system to ferry them between stops. And Big Bus Tours also offers a panoramic night tour that gives passengers a unique perspective on the vibrant nightlight and unique culture that makes Miami a world-renowned attraction.