Many performers save their greatest hits for the encore, for the same reason restaurants make you scream wildly for five minutes before bringing the dessert menu. See something worth waiting for with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to the Big Country Fest (up to $22.75 value)
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Big Country Fest
- Who's playing: Aaron Watson, Kyle Park, JB and the Moonshine Band, Josh Ward, Hudson Moor, Bri Bagwell, and Kimberly Dunn
- Headliner who likely has a tattoo of Texas on his heart: Aaron Watson
- Aaron's Texas cred: Amarillo bred, recorded with Willie Nelson and Asleep at the Wheel's Ray Benson, and romanticized Tom Green County with his album San Angelo
- Most Texas-centric Watson tune to hit #1 on the Texas Music Charts: "Hearts Are Breaking Across Texas"
- Kyle Park parks his wagon in: Austin
- Why he's rarely home: because he plays more than 175 shows a year
- Big-name acts you've seen him open for: Clint Black, Tracy Lawrence, and Cody Johnson
- What he has in common with Aaron Watson: he also scored a #1 hit on the Texas Music Charts; he also has a layer of skin that covers his entire body
- JB and the Moonshine Band's stomping grounds: Tyler, TX
- Best JB song about drinking something other than moonshine: "Beer for Breakfast"