- One ticket to see Mary Dimino’s one woman show Big Dummy
- When: Fridays at 9:30 p.m., June 5–19
- Where: 13th Street Repertory Company
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $24 for general admission (up to $54.50 value)
- $50 for a VIP package (up to $107.77 value)
VIP Package Details
- Participants in this special offer will see how an award-winning, off-Broadway show is made
- Reserved seat in the first four rows
- Backstage tour of the show by the star
- Two drinks from the concession stand
- Autographed Big Dummy Program
- Want to do something special for Dad? Make his VIP ticket a VID (Very Important Dad or Dummy - depends on the Dad…) ticket just by mentioning his name at the box office.
- Want to spend a night out with your daughter? Get her a VID ticket also (Very Important Daughter). The star will greet you both personally in the lobby for picture taking and post show fun.
- The Show: Mary Dimino recounts her relationship with her father—a surprisingly complicated one for such a simple man—with equal parts sarcasm and warmth
- The Man: A factory-working father who makes the chocolate crunchies in Carvel ice cream cakes, looks like Elvis, acts like Forrest Gump, and just may be the smartest man alive
- The Reviews: Hy Bender found himself extraordinarily moved, saying “This is the only production of [The Fringe Festival] that made me cry… Considering this is a comedy filled with laughs, that’s an extraordinary achievement.”