- $39 for a family pack of four general admission tickets(up to $107.60 value)
- $29 for two general admission tickets (up to $68.80 value)
- Up to two of the family pack tickets may be used for adults.
- Click to view the venue layout.
The Big Friendly Giant
- The Plot: Late one night little orphan Sophie looks out her window and finds more than the night sky. There stands a giant with a huge trumpet-like horn. He scoops Sophie out of the orphanage and ferries her back to Giant Country, explaining that he’s a vegetarian and that his horn is used to blow magical dreams into children’s bedrooms. But the other giants in Giant Country aren’t as sweet as the BFG, and they threaten to ruin England if Sophie and her new friend can’t stop them.
- For Fans Of: James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or any of Roald Dahl’s other misfit adventures
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.