- $75 for one 2-Day G-Pass to the Big Guava Music Festival (up to $134.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 8 at 4 p.m. and Saturday, May 9 at 12 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Amphitheatre
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m. on Friday, 11:30 a.m. on Saturday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the Friday lineup
- Click to view the Saturday lineup
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Big Guava Music Festival
- The Strokes: Fronted by the charismatically slack-voiced Julian Casablancas, this New York quintet led a charge of jangly yet rough-edged garage bands onto the airwaves in the early 2000s. Since then, they’ve delivered five albums that owe as much to Buddy Holly as they do to Velvet Underground, with now-classic singles including “Hard to Explain,” “Reptilia,” and “You Only Live Once.”
- Pixies: before Nirvana, Radiohead, and Modest Mouse, there were the Pixies, the titans of alternative rock behind the head-nodders “Debaser,” “Here Comes Your Man,” and “Where Is My Mind?”
- Hozier: a rising star out of Ireland, Hozier combines social criticism with the blues on “Take Me to Church,” which challenges Catholicism’s stance on homosexuality
- Passion Pit: taking their name from an old-timey name for a drive-in theatre, the indietronica trio got together in college and quickly gained a following with falsetto-tinged hits such as “Sleepyhead,” “Take a Walk,” and “Carried Away”
- Jenny Lewis: The former front-woman of Rilo Kiley has struck out on her own with a series of thoughtful folk-rock albums, characterized by her tender yet brassy voice. Her latest, The Voyager, gains some extra power-pop muscle thanks to production from Ryan Adams, who’s also playing the festival.
- Other Notable Acts: TV on the Radio | James Blake | Cold War Kids | Run the Jewels | Ryan Adams | Death from Above 1979 | Action Bronson