What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Big Guava Music Festival
- When: Friday, May 8 at 4 p.m. and Saturday, May 9 at 12 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Amphitheatre
- Door time: 3 p.m. on Friday, 11:30 a.m. on Saturday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the Friday lineup
- Friday features Pretty Lights, Passion Pit, Ryan Adams, Awolnation, Jenny Lewis, and more
- Click to view the Saturday lineup
- Saturday features The Strokes, The Pixies, Hozier, TV On The Radio, James Blake, and more
- Click to view the seating chart
- $40 for early-discount general-admission lawn on May 8 (up to $70 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for general-admission lawn on May 8 (up to $70 value)
- $50 for early-discount general-admission lawn on May 9 (up to $85.70 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for general-admission lawn on May 9 (up to $85.70 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Big Guava Music Festival
- The Strokes: Fronted by the charismatically slack-voiced Julian Casablancas, this New York quintet led a charge of jangly yet rough-edged garage bands onto the airwaves in the early 2000s. Since then, they’ve delivered five albums that owe as much to Buddy Holly as they do to Velvet Underground, with now-classic singles including “Hard to Explain,” “Reptilia,” and “You Only Live Once.”
- Pixies: before Nirvana, Radiohead, and Modest Mouse, there were the Pixies, the titans of alternative rock behind the head-nodders “Debaser,” “Here Comes Your Man,” and “Where Is My Mind?”
- Hozier: a rising star out of Ireland, Hozier combines social criticism with the blues on “Take Me to Church,” which challenges Catholicism’s stance on homosexuality
- Passion Pit: taking their name from an old-timey name for a drive-in theatre, the indietronica trio got together in college and quickly gained a following with falsetto-tinged hits such as “Sleepyhead,” “Take a Walk,” and “Carried Away”
- Jenny Lewis: The former front-woman of Rilo Kiley has struck out on her own with a series of thoughtful folk-rock albums, characterized by her tender yet brassy voice. Her latest, The Voyager, gains some extra power-pop muscle thanks to production from Ryan Adams, who’s also playing the festival.
- Other Notable Acts: TV on the Radio | James Blake | Cold War Kids | Run the Jewels | Ryan Adams | Death from Above 1979 | Action Bronson
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at MIDFLORIDA Amphitheatre on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 3 p.m. on 5/8; doors open at 11:30 a.m. on 5/9. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.