What You'll Get
- $78 for one G-Pass for seating in section 5 or 22 (up to $111.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Big Hits Throwback Fest
- TLC: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, the late Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas became one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time thanks to hits such as “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Creep,” and “Unpretty”—and they picked up five Grammys along the way. Now T-Boz and Chili continue to bring the CrazySexyCool on the heels of their final, Kickstarter-funded album.
- Shaggy: Born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica, Shaggy developed his punchy vocal inflection while serving in the US Marine Corps. From there, he jump-started his music career with the dancehall hit, “Oh Carolina,” and became a household name and Grammy winner with his debut album, Boombastic.
- Ja Rule: With brass-knuckle rhymes delivered in a voice that smolders like a hot cigar, Ja Rule first came to prominence thanks to a tour with Jay-Z and DMX. He cemented that prominence with the hit “Holla Holla” and high-profile collaborations with Jennifer Lopez (“Ain’t It Funny”), Christina Milian (“Between You and Me”), and Ashanti (“Always on Time”).
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown’s solo career launched him into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.” Lately you may have seen him back on stage with New Edition or gearing up for the release of his latest album, Smoke.
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- C+C Music Factory: Anchored by rapping foreman Freedom Williams, the Factory made listeners obey the commands of mega-hit “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” and move while musing to “Things That Make You Go Hmmm…”
- Also performing: Stevie B | Lisa Lisa | Robin S. | Rockell | Rob Base
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.