- One G-Pass ticket to MYFM’s My Big Night Out featuring Train, Christina Perri, Mary Lambert, Magic! and Nico & Vinz
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for sections 401–410, rows N-U; or 435–444, rows N–U (up to $49.35 value)
- $49 for sections 401–410, rows A–M; or 435–444, rows A–M (up to $65.60 value)
- $65 for sections 201–206 or 224–228 (up to $86.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MYFM’s My Big Night Out
- Train: best known for singles such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me),” and “Calling All Angels,” the Grammy-winning trio freights a cargo of breezy melodies and poignant jams
- Christina Perri: raised on Guns N’ Roses, the songwriter, guitarist, and pianist scored a worldwide hit with her debut single, “Jar of Hearts”; she also recorded “A Thousand Years” for the soundtrack to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1
- Mary Lambert: the Seattle-based songwriter who leapt to international attention with “Same Love,” her Grammy-nominated collaboration with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, commits to dynamic, emotional live performances and soulful recordings
- Magic!: this Canadian reggae-fusion act scored international success with the breezy single “Rude,” and make appearances on Shakira’s “Cut Me Deep” and the official 2014 FIFA World Cup album
- Nico & Vinz: a Norwegian pop duo whose cool, contemporary sound shot 2013’s “Am I Wrong” to multiplatinum status
2695 E Katella
Anaheim, CA 92806