What You'll Get
Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this deal.
- One ticket to The Big Night Out Tour: Fuel, Hoobastank, Alien Ant Farm, and Kaleido
- When: Thursday, July 25, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $18.50 for the general-admission floor (up to a $37 value)
- $16 for the mezzanine (up to a $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Big Night Out Tour: Fuel, Hoobastank, Alien Ant Farm, and Kaleido
- How you know Fuel: “Shimmer,” “Hemorrhage (In My Hands),” “Falls on Me”
- Number of gold and platinum certifications Fuel has racked up: six
- Which of those were double platinum: Something Like Human
- How you know Hoobastank: singer Doug Robb’s alternately smooth croon and tortured howl on “The Reason”
- Where you might have heard “The Reason:” pouring out of any radio in 2004, or in the series finale of Friends
- Recent work: 2012’s Fight or Flight, featuring “This Is Gonna Hurt”
- How you know Alien Ant Farm: their distortion-drenched cover of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal”
- Number of video games to feature Alien Ant Farm songs: four
- Number of those that involve high-octane sports: four
- That involve pong: zero
- How Adam O’Connor of Real Detroit Weekly described the all-female Kaleido: “…a Detroit four-piece that looks punk, acts rock, and sounds like just the right amount of pop.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Macomb Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.