Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks with friends as a double-decker bus ferries them down the coast to fun pub stops
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Three coastal Irish pubs
- Convertible double-decker bus tour (scenic coastal drives)
- Buffet-style appetizers at three venues
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Tours run 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. on Sundays depending on availability
- Length of crawl: Please allow up to four hours for the pub crawl; tour times may vary.
- BYOB: Up to four canned beers may be brought on board the bus; no glass or hard alcohol allowed
About Big Red Bus
Green grassy slopes, white-sand beaches, and gently waving palm trees give way to the cerulean surf of the Pacific Ocean. Along the sun-soaked highway, convertibles and SUVs topped with surfboards change lanes to make room for an English double-decker bus. Big Red Bus’s drivers lead their tours from the helm of either an open-topped or close-topped bus with a converted lower-level bar. All buses are outfitted with stereo systems and painted bright red, signaling to monster trucks that they’re poisonous. Drivers may take passengers on tours of local breweries, pubs, and wine bars, excursions to kayak or surf along the beach, or tours of southern California—most often driving along the coast to offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the ocean and city skyline. They also let passengers customize their own excursions around topics such as special event shuttling, weddings, or beer and wine tours.