What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets to see Big Sean (up to $60 value)
- When: Thursday, January 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: mezzanine section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect UConn student, faculty, or staff discounts.
- Big Sean: the stage name of Sean Michael Anderson
- A more accurate stage name: Slender, Average Height Sean
- Finally Famous: Big Sean's debut album
- Distinguishing rap characteristics: a slightly nasal mellowness and ever-present hint of held-back laughter
- BET’s “Best New Artist” award: the trophy Big Sean took home in 2012
- Hall of Fame: Big Sean's latest album, which debuted at number 3 on the Billboard 200
Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Located at the University of Connecticut, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts brings inspired evenings of music and theater to the main stage. Nearly 30 events fill the annual schedule, including comedies, family-friendly performances, and music and dance from all corners of the globe. The venue's Cabaret Series won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award in 2011 and 2012 for intimate evenings with candlelit tabletops and nightclub ambiance, and Best of the Advocate for the last 3 years.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Redeem 1/30 starting 90 minutes before curtain for 2 tickets at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Parking in the North Garage included. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.