Southern rapper effortlessly combines hip-hop and country music for a style known as hick-hop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Cafe da Vinci. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Under 21 must be accompanied by guardian.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$8 for one ticket to see Big Smo (up to $15.35 value)
When: Thursday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
Where: Cafe da Vinci
Section: general admission
Door time: 7 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
**Big Smo – "Boss of the Styx" official music video**
* Big Smo's musical style: hick-hop
* Which is: country-style storytelling in hip-hop form
* What he sounds like: Hank Williams Jr. and the Nappy Roots after they were fused in a teleporter accident
* What he raps about: trucks, barbecue, whiskey, and backroads
* Essential tracks: "Kickin' It in Tennessee," "Hick Ross," "This Road I'm On," "I Can't Hear Ya"