- One ticket to see Big Smo or Nappy Roots
- Where: Sports Page Live
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 to see Big Smo on Saturday, March 1, at 9 p.m. (up to $15.35 value)
- $10 to see Nappy Roots on Friday, March 7, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.40 value)<p>
**Big Smo – "Boss of the Styx" official music video**
* Big Smo's musical style: hick-hop * Which is: country-style storytelling in hip-hop form * What he sounds like: Hank Williams Jr. and the Nappy Roots after they were fused in a teleporter accident * What he raps about: trucks, barbecue, whiskey, and backroads * Essential tracks: "Kickin' It in Tennessee," "Hick Ross," "This Road I'm On," "I Can't Hear Ya"
* Nappy Roots' musical style: Kentucky fried hip-hop with a bit of Southern bounce * Which is: Southern-style storytelling with loads of mic passing, call-and-response chants, and country pride * The sound: bass-filled beats with occasional splashes of banjos and harmonicas * What they rap about: love, harmony, and country living * The 2002 breakthrough that still sounds fresh today, especially if you kept the CD refrigerated: Watermelon, Chicken, and Gritz * Nappy Roots summer anthem that sounds good in any season: "Good Day" * Other Nappy classics you might hear: "Po' Folks", "Awnaw," and "Roun' The Globe"