What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to the Big Ticket Country (up to $35 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 18, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Big Ticket Country
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Big Ticket Country
- The hosts: Jep and Jessica from the smash hit series Duck Dynasty, who might not see you waving in the audience if you're wearing camouflage from the festival's sponsor, Jay's Sporting Goods
- The headliners: chart-hogging lovebirds Keifer Thompson and Shawna Thompson, best known to country fans as Thompson Square
- How Thompson Square formed their circle of love: Keifer and Shawna met at a singing competition in Nashville before sparks flew and they became a duo
- Thompson Square singles that hopscotched to the top of the charts: ""Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" and "If I Didn't Have You"
- Awards Thompson Square have amassed since 2010: three American Country Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one CMT Award, and one Country Music Association Award
- Guest speaker likely to fill the crowd with inspiration: Nick Vujicic
- Where you may have seen the world-renowned Christian evangelist: ABC's 20/20, his motivational DVDs Life's Greater Purpose and No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!
- Extra caveat of this family-friendly festival: no alcohol is served, and no smoking is permitted on fairgrounds during the shows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Otsego County Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects White Stone Project's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.