What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Big3 Tour, starting from $20
- Seating: section 101–103, 116, or 117
- View the seating chart.
- The players: The BIG3 rosters showcase four #1 NBA draft picks, 17 lottery selections, and six former NBA All-Stars. Players include Allen Iverson, Chauncey Billups, Kenyon Martin, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams, Corey Maggette, Jermaine O’Neal, Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, Cuttino Mobley, Ricky Davis, Bonzi Wells, Brian Scalabrine, Rashad McCants, and many more.
- The concept: A 3-on-3 professional basketball league combining star players and fan interaction to create a unique live experience. When you attend a BIG3 event, you see the entire league in action. Eight teams. Four games. Forty players. One ticket.
- The gameplay: Intense 3-on-3 half-court action where trash talk and hand checking are allowed, and the world’s first four point shot takes center stage. There is no flopping here; the BIG3 is hard-nosed and competitive. This definitely isn’t an old timers game. The best to play the game are still playing the game.
- The coaches: Six Hall of Fame coaches will be leading the teams. Coaches include Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Gary Payton, George “Ice Man” Gervin, Rick Barry, Clyde Drexler, Charles Oakley, and Rick Mahorn.
- The game day experience: Seasons start in the summer, with the inaugural season kicking off this year. Regular season games follow each Saturday for 10 weeks, and games are played on centered hardwood courts in arenas and venues throughout the country. Individual player intros add a unique ripple to the sport, along with a half court do-or-die shootout in place of the traditional tip-off. 4 games are played per day with fan events, halftime shows, exhibits, and afterparties.
The Fine Print