- $6.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 208–210 or 219–221 (up to $15.35 value)
- $16 for one ticket for seating in sections 101, 106–108, 110–112, or 117, 201–202, 205–206, 212–213, 216–217 (up to $35.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Each option is valid for any one of the following games;
- Tuesday, November 24, at 7 p.m. (North Florida)
- Wednesday, December 2, at 7 p.m. (Morehead St.)
- Saturday, December 5, at 8 p.m. (Wichita St.)
- Saturday, December 12, at 7 p.m. (Alabama A&M)
- Wednesday, December 16, at 7 p.m. (UT Martin)
- Saturday, December 19, at 7 p.m. (Indiana St.)
- Monday, December 21, at 7 p.m. (Southern Illinois)
- Wednesday, January 6, at 6 p.m. (George Washington)
The Scouting Report
After winning the Atlantic 10 regular-season title in 2013 and advancing to a third straight NCAA Tournament, the Billikens had an up-and-down 2014–15 season, mostly due to an inexperienced roster and a malfunction in the Chaifetz Arena gravity generator.
But this season, the roster has quite a bit more experience—and a whole lot of talent—at its disposal, starting with sophomore Milik Yarbrough. The 6’6” forward earned a spot on the A-10 All-Rookie team last year as one of just five freshman in the country to lead his team in both scoring and rebounding, and it hasn’t taken him long to put his stamp on this year’s team, either. In a November 18 matchup against SIUE, Yarbrough took over the game during crunch time, scoring five straight points in the final four minutes to push the Billikens to 2–0 on the young season. They’ll try to build on that hot start in the coming weeks as the schedule moves toward conference play.