What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Bill Cosby sponsored locally by United Technologies
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 5 p.m.
- Where: William H. Mortensen Hall at The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $31.50 for the rear mezzanine or middle or rear balcony (up to $52.50 value)
- $43.50 for the middle mezzanine or front balcony (up to $81 value)
- $49.50 for the orchestra (up to $91 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
In the 1980s, Bill Cosby was America’s primetime dad as the gruff, lovable, and flamboyantly sweatered Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable on NBC’s The Cosby Show. Though the sitcom patriarch was perhaps his most memorable role, it only served as one facet of a multitalented artist who has earned Grammys, Emmys, a Presidential Medal of Freedom, a doctorate in education, and dozens of other awards and recognitions. Today, at age 75, he continues to delight and inspire a whole new generation by flooding his Facebook and Twitter accounts with his signature brand of offbeat observations and cantankerous humor. Audience members get the chance to experience live the kind of quirky ebullience he displays in regular videos, in which he dances to Toots and the Maytals and admits that one of his favorite ways to deepen a conversation is to ask, “How do you eat your Oreos?”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/8 at 2pm for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.