- One G-Pass to see Bill Cosby
- When: Friday, September 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cross Insurance Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for sections 105 or 112, rows M–Q, or section 115, rows K–P (up to $69.60 value)
- $40 for sections 106 or 114, rows H–K (up to $79.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In the 1980s, Bill Cosby was America’s primetime dad as the gruff, lovable, and flamboyantly sweatered Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable on NBC’s The Cosby Show. Though the sitcom patriarch was perhaps his most memorable role, it only served as one facet of a multitalented artist who has earned Grammys, Emmys, a Presidential Medal of Freedom, a doctorate in education, and dozens of other awards and recognitions. Today, at age 77, he continues to delight and inspire a whole new generation by flooding his Facebook and Twitter accounts with his signature brand of offbeat observations and cantankerous humor. Audience members get the chance to experience live the kind of disarming ebullience he displays in regular videos, in which he dances to Toots and the Maytals and admits that one of his favorite ways to deepen a conversation is to ask, “How do you eat your Oreos?”