- One G-Pass to see Bill Maher
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Embassy Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $35 for the rear of middle balcony (up to $58.95 value)
- $45 for rear section of the main floor, rear section of loge, or the front of the middle balcony (up to $69.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Television host, standup comic, and all-around provocateur Bill Maher uses his nimble intellect and finely honed sense of the absurd to tickle funny bones while stimulating minds. Much like his HBO show, Real Time with Bill Maher, his live show finds him extemporizing on hot-button political topics and pop-culture scandals with unfiltered commentary. And he’s similarly well-researched on stage: “When he discusses the myth that the United States is No. 1 in everything, he brings supporting facts about our poor world rankings in life expectancy, infant mortality and health care. But more important…is that he brings the funny,” wrote the Honolulu Star-Advertiser of a recent standup set.