- One G-Pass to see Bill Medley
- When: July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $18 for balcony seating (up to $37.25 value)
- $24 for mezzanine seating (up to $48.90 value)
- $29 for side/back orchestra seating (up to $59.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You know him as: the booming baritone of The Righteous Brothers, who gave the world mega hits such as “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’,” “Unchained Melody,” and “(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration”
- Neat fact: the term “blue-eyed soul” was actually coined to describe The Righteous Brothers’s sound
- Filling in for departed Brother Bobby Hatfield: Bill’s daughter McKenna, whom you might have seen crooning “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” with her papa on Dancing with the Stars
- What not to do during this song: that jump-lift from Dirty Dancing (unless you get a good running start)
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.