- $75 for one ticket for general admission standing on Saturday, August 22, at 1 p.m. (up to $92.15 value)
- $75 for one ticket for general admission standing on Sunday, August 23, at 1 p.m. (up to $92.15 value)
- August 22: The Weeknd, Axwell /\ Ingrosso, Lil Wayne, Jason Derulo, Halsey, Little Mix, and more
- August 23: Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Nicki Minaj, KYGO, Misterwives, MKOT, American Authors, and more
- Click to view the venue layout
- Click to view the full lineup
Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival
Saturday, August 22
- The Weeknd: Continuing down the smooth road paved by R. Kelly and Prince, Abel Tesfaye, aka “The Weeknd,” has dominated the charts and critics’ hearts with his own unique brand of R&B (branded “PBR&B”), best heard in hits such as “The Hills” and “Can’t Feel My Face.”
- Lil Wayne: Weezy signed to Cash Money Records at age 9. Yet four Grammys, 10 BET awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and the multi-part Tha Carter saga (filled with hits such as “Pop Bottles” and “Drop the World”) prove he was in fact born to be a rap legend.
- Axwell /\ Ingrosso: Under a new moniker, Swedish House Mafia DJs Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso continue their adventures in electro and progressive house with brand new EDM bangers such as “Sun Is Shining,” which scored more than 3 million YouTube views in a single month.
- Other Notable Saturday Acts: Jason Derulo | Betty Who | Christina Millan | Cold War Kids | The Faint | Fetty Wap
Sunday, August 23
- Justin Bieber: In 2007, Justin was just a cute kid from Canada with a soulful voice and a high YouTube view count. Today he’s one of Forbes’ most powerful celebrities in the world and you…or someone you know…is an unabashed “Belieber.”
- Skrillex: With a name and a haircut that are synonymous with massive bass drops and that “wub-wub” dubstep sound, this DJ goliath scored six Grammys and earned his place as one of the most revered producers in the history of EDM.
- Nicki Minaj: This multiplatinum-selling, Grammy-nominated hip-hop star and fashion icon unleashes her frenetic MC skills, alter egos, and killer dance moves in a set packed with jams such as “Super Bass” and “Anaconda.”
- Other Notable Sunday Acts: Kygo | American Authors | The Chainsmokers | Cramer | Fight Clvb | Holy Ghost!