What You'll Get
- $52 for one balcony G-Pass (up to $74 value)
- $68 for one mezzanine G-Pass (up to $95.80 value)
- $82 for one rear orchestra G-Pass (up to $116.25 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Spend the Night with Billy Crystal
- How You Know BIlly: After his groundbreaking role as “Jodie Dallas” on the ’70s sitcom Soap, Billy became a bonafide box office sensation in the ’80s and ’90s with star turns in When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers, and Analyze This. In addition to his nine-time stint hosting the Academy Awards, Crystal is also a best-selling author (Still Foolin’ ‘Em: Where I’ve Been, Where I’m Going and Where the Hell Are My Keys?) and Tony Award-winning Broadway star (700 Sundays).
- What Billy Says About This Tour: “This show is unique. There’s stand-up, and ‘sit down’ which gives me great freedom to tell stories, show film clips and talk about my life and career and the world as I see it,” said Crystal. “It’s loose, unpredictable and intimate. The most fun I’ve had on stage in a long time.”
- Get There Early: For a rollicking opening set from beloved comic/actress/TV star Bonnie Hunt, best known for series such as Life with Bonnie and The Bonnie Hunt Show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Theatre
A National Historic Landmark built in 1929, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds.