What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for reserved seating or general admission pit (up to $51.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Billy Currington’s musical roots: he grew up singing in church and listening to his parents’ Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and Kenny Rogers records
- His songwriting style: whimsical slice-of-life tales that portray Billy as the kind of fella audiences could go fishing, drinking, or mechanical bull-tipping with
- “Summer Forever”: his sixth studio album, who’s first single, “Don’t It,” climbed to No. 1 on the country airplay charts, becoming Billy’s tenth No. 1 single
- Awards and acclaim: Billy scored ACM, CMA, and Grammy nominations, has multiple platinum-selling albums, and racked up nine No. 1 hit singles: “Don’t,” “Good Directions,” “Let Me Down Easy,” “Must Be Doin’ Something Right,” “People Are Crazy,” “Pretty Good At Drinkin’ Beer,” “That’s How Country Boys Roll,” “Hey Girl,” and “We Are Tonight.”
This CMT, CMA, and AMA nominated artist joins as support on these dates. Her Gold-Certified single “Love Me Like You Mean It” hit No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart, and made her the first solo female artist in nine years to hit No. 1 with her debut country single. Here’s Kelsea by the numbers:
- 12: the age the burgeoning country star began writing her own songs
- 19: the age the Nashville transplant signed her first deal
- 2014: the year she released “Love Me Like You Mean It,” the debut single that prompted CMT to name her one of their Next Women of Country
- 2015: the year she graced the stage at the Grand Ole Opry and unleashed her debut album, the aptly titled The First Time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.