What You'll Get
- $28 for two upper balcony tickets, plus one soda and popcorn per person (up to $59.50 value)
Dates and Showtimes
- Thursday, July 13–Sunday, July 16, or Thursday, July 20–Sunday, July 23
- Thursdays–Saturdays: 7:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 3 p.m.
- The plot: In the midst of the 1984–85 miners’ strike, Billy Elliot trades his boxing gloves for ballet slippers and embarks upon a person struggle for fulfillment, marked by frenetic, uncontrollable bursts of dance.
- For fans of: the 2000 film upon which the musical is based, dancing like nobody’s watching, the warehouse scene in Footloose
- Show-stoppers: Although all the music springs from the of pen Elton John, “Electricity” steals the show, becoming John’s 63rd UK Top 40 hit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2017. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required by 7/10. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. No elevator access; patrons must take the stairs to get to seats. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Historic Palace Theatre
The Historic Palace Theatre's own in-house production company, Curtain Up Productions, performs beneath the gilded proscenium of a venerable historic auditorium. The playhouse and movie theater was considered the jewel of downtown Lockport on its 1925 opening and still bustles today under the watch of volunteers committed to its preservation.