What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30 value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
- $60 for four general-admission tickets (up to $120 value)
- The plot: In the midst of the 1984–85 miners’ strike, Billy Elliot trades his boxing gloves for ballet slippers and embarks upon a person struggle for fulfillment, marked by frenetic, uncontrollable bursts of dance.
- For fans of: the 2000 film upon which the musical is based, dancing like nobody’s watching, the warehouse scene in Footloose
- Show-stoppers: Although all the music springs from the of pen Elton John, “Electricity” steals the show, becoming John’s 63rd UK Top 40 hit
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Performances are outdoors; audience is encouraged to bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to enjoy the show. Every effort is made to hold a performance, but shows subject to cancellation due to dangerous weather; to check status, visit KeystoneTheater.org; view their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages; or call 724.480.1211. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.