A young, motherless boy drops out of the boxing ring and enrolls in ballet classes amid the strife of the UK’s 1984–85 miners’ strike
What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for orchestra or front balcony seating (up to $82.85 value)
- Showtimes: Saturday, June 23, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- The plot: In the midst of the 1984–85 miners’ strike, Billy Elliot trades his boxing gloves for ballet slippers and embarks upon a person struggle for fulfillment, marked by frenetic, uncontrollable bursts of dance.
- For fans of: the 2000 film upon which the musical is based, dancing like nobody’s watching, the warehouse scene in Footloose
- Show-stoppers: Although all the music springs from the of pen Elton John, “Electricity” steals the show, becoming John’s 63rd UK Top 40 hit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.