- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–Z of the orchestra (up to $51.80 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–M of the orchestra (golden circle) (up to $62.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Sound of Billy Gibbons: A hickory-smoked voice paired with a helping of guitar that revs up and roars like a ‘58 Ford Thunderbird—all seasoned with a blues-rock boogie-woogie that can only belong to ZZ Top.
- The Look: Sunglasses? Check. Hat? Check. Massive beard that tells you he’s Billy Gibbons? Check.
- The Acclaim: He’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, ranked in slot 32 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time, and praised by pal and mentor Jimi Hendrix.
- Perfectamundo: Billy’s first-ever solo record, which finds the legend flexing his frets across Latin and Cuban grooves with lyrics that switch between English, Spanish, and what Billy calls, “Slanguish.”
- The Critical Response?: The Guardian says, “whether doffing a sombrero to hip-hop or fret-melting like Jimi Hendrix, Gibbons is clearly having a blast, and the big-bearded rock beast’s yelled invitation to ‘Have a party! Let’s have a siesta!’ is not easily turned down.”
- What to Expect: a rollicking set of new jams and perhaps some ZZ classics from Billy and his new band, The BFG, which is twice the size of the Top but lighter, looser, and a little less bearded
842 S Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014