What You'll Get
- $24.50 for one ticket for seating in section FB, FC, or FD (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Sound of Billy Gibbons: A hickory-smoked voice paired with a helping of guitar that revs up and roars like a ‘58 Ford Thunderbird—all seasoned with a blues-rock boogie-woogie that can only belong to ZZ Top.
- The Look: Sunglasses? Check. Hat? Check. Massive beard that tells you he’s Billy Gibbons? Check.
- The Acclaim: He’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, ranked in slot 32 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time, and praised by pal and mentor Jimi Hendrix.
- Perfectamundo: Billy’s first-ever solo record, which finds the legend flexing his frets across Latin and Cuban grooves with lyrics that switch between English, Spanish, and what Billy calls, “Slanguish.”
- The Critical Response?: The Guardian says, “whether doffing a sombrero to hip-hop or fret-melting like Jimi Hendrix, Gibbons is clearly having a blast, and the big-bearded rock beast’s yelled invitation to ‘Have a party! Let’s have a siesta!’ is not easily turned down.”
- What to Expect: a rollicking set of new jams and perhaps some ZZ classics from Billy and his new band, The BFG, which is twice the size of the Top but lighter, looser, and a little less bearded
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 12/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.